Monday, April 2, 2012

Here is a cool and interesting news I found from the internet today. Amazing! The world's first virtual shopping store opens in Korea! All the shelves are infact LCD screens. Consumers choose their desired items by scanning the barcode with their smartphone. After the bill pay, the products will be delivered to their home. 
However, there are always good and bad. Some of the consumers will not be able to ensure the products' qualities. I think it would still be a hard time for some people to make purchase decision without the touch and feel. 
Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.








http://www.bitrebels.com/technology/the-worlds-first-virtual-supermarket-opens/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cady! OH YES this has been going around Facebook, Tumblr, and other social network sites. Koreans have some interesting innovations of a virtual grocery store! I wonder what will happen to grocery stores in a couple of years? This is interesting but what if someone is really hungry and can't wait for the delivery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great innovation; but security is also a big problem. What if people lost their smartphone?

    ReplyDelete