Sunday, March 4, 2012

AirMask IPhone Charger




Would you willing to wear a mask while charging your Iphone? I would not!
With the rapid developing of technology, people tend to adopt and accept the new technology and novelty ways of usage very quickly. While the advocators of Iphone are increasing worldwide, Apple company has came out many ways of charging the phones. For example, we could charge it in the car, at home with regular apple USB power adapter, with computers, with IDock, and with charge the phone with attachable batter pack. 
Recently, the company came out a new conceptual phase - the air mask product. consumers can charge their IDevice while they are breathing at a normal pace. It uses the air you breathe to propel a few mini wind turbines. Saving energy and going green is a great concept; however, it is a hilarious way to charge your Iphone, and I don't think any of my friends would want to try this. I am glad this mask idea is only a concept so far.



4 comments:

  1. I follow Apple and Apple products pretty extensively and I can honestly say I have NEVER in my life seen anything close to this before.

    I would think that most (if not all) potential clients would embarrassed to wear something like this, when they could charge their iPhone the traditional way.

    Like the guy sleeping on the couch, he could just plug it in to the wall socket and enjoy the pleasures of not wearing a ridiculous mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, this is a fancy technology for the eco-friendly business, but not for the Apple product lines.

    Since this device is very sensitive to wind, we can just put it by the window to charge Iphone or other Apple devices. What is the point of wearing this mask when there are million low cost ways to charge Iphone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other comments here. No one will wear this product while charging an Iphone. Apple probably doe not endorse this either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, wearing this product when charging an Iphone is very unhealthy because of the Hertzain waves.

    ReplyDelete